This is the BEST Pork Tenderloin recipe. A little bit sweet and savory. Taste like grilled even though you made it on the stovetop.
• Prep and cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 tbsps butter
• 4 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 1 tbsp Montreal steak seasoning
• 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- Cut pork into 4 pieces and pound with a meat mallet to 1/4-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, mix brown sugar, garlic and steak seasoning. Dip pork in brown sugar mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste of Home at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/caramelized-pork-tenderloin/