Get your Lamb ready for this Christmas.
• Prep and cook time: 1 hour
• Yield: Serves 4
• mint sauce
• mixed vegetables
• black pepper sauce
• Lamb Rack approx. 500-600gm
- Whole New Zealand Lamb Rack in an aluminium tray and cover with aluminium foil.
- Take 20 minutes(medium done) or 30 minutes(well done) in order to bake in the 250ºC oven.
- Remove foil and add in frozen
- vegetables beside the lamb in the tray. Roast for another 45 minutes.
- Turn the aluminium tray with the lamb every 30 minutes to get an even roast. Remove lamb and ready to serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Deli West at http://deliwest.co/product/christmas-roast-lamb-rack/