Adding tropical ingredients like chopped mango and coconut milk make this 15-minute stir-fry special. Red curry powder is a blend of coriander, cumin, chiles, and cardamom. Use it to give this quick stir-fry a hint of Thai flavor.
• Prep and cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp canola oil
• 1 cup snow peas
• 1 tbsp fish sauce
• 1 tsp red curry powder
• 4 lime wedges (optional)
• 1/3 cup light coconut milk
• 2 tbsps shredded coconut
• 1/2 cup sliced green onions, divided
• 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
• 1 tsp red curry paste (such as Thai Kitchen)
• 1 cup bottled mango, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
• 2 (3 1/2-ounce) bags boil-in-bag long-grain rice
- Prepare rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
- Cut pork into 1-inch cubes. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork evenly with curry powder. Add pork and snow peas to pan; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Combine coconut milk, fish sauce, and curry paste, stirring well. Add milk mixture to pan; bring to a simmer. Stir in mango and 1/4 cup onions; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat. Place 1 cup rice on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 1/4 cups pork mixture. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon of remaining 1/4 cup onions and 1 1/2 teaspoons shredded coconut. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
This great family recipe is thanks to My-Recipes Recipes at https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/coconut-curried-pork-snow-pea-mango-stir-fry