Impress your friends and family this holiday season with my easy Creamy Seafood Pasta Bake - made with a combination of seafood, perfectly cooked pasta and a white wine cream sauce! Seafood pasta is an easy to make seafood casserole, elegant and the perfect recipe for any weeknight or even entertaining.
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 tbsps flour
• 2 shallots fine diced
• pinch salt and pepper
• 2 tbsps butter, melted
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tbsps unsalted butter
• 2 1/2 cups milk or cream
• 8 sea scallops, quartered
• 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
• 10 jumbo shrimp, cut in half
• 1 lobster tail, rough chopped
• 1/4 tsp dried tarragon or thyme
• 1/2 cup Clos du Bois Chardonnay
• 1 lb. Barilla Penne, cooked Al Dente
• 1 cup grated Parmesan, divided in half
• 8 Jonah crab claws, shucked (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat a skillet over medium , drizzle with Olive oil.
- Saute seafood for 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly add wine to deglaze the pan, add shallots, garlic & butter. Stir.
- Add flour, stir to coat seafood.
- Pour in milk or cream, bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Reduce to simmer, sauce should start thicken.
- Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 the Parmesan
- Cook, drain and rinse penne pasta.
- Mix bread crumbs into melted butter.
- Layer in casserole dish- pasta, sauce and seafood, bread crumbs, remaining Parmesan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until top is golden and edges are bubbly.
- Serve with a glass of Chardonnay and crusty bread.
This great family recipe is thanks to How To This And That at https://howtothisandthat.com/creamy-seafood-pasta-bake/