Fresh, tangy, sweet and spicy and on the table in less than 20 minutes. Pick up some Huon Salmon portions on your way home and use up that kiwi fruit that you didn’t eat for lunch!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• pinch salt
• 1 kiwi fruit
• juice 1 lime
• oil for frying
• 1 avocado diced
• 6 cherry tomatoes
• 1/2 red onion diced
• 10g palm sugar grated
• 2 tbsps ketchup manis
• 1 pack salmon portions
• 1 long red chilli, seeds removed and finely diced
- Mix all salsa ingredients together in a bowl.
- Oil a frying pan and put it on high heat.
- Place salmon skin down in the pan before it is scorching hot. Use your hand or a weight to hold the salmon down in the pan and avoid it curling up with the heat.
- After 4 minutes turn the salmon and sear for 1 minute.
- Leave salmon to rest for 2 minutes.
- Serve salmon on top of salsa.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/crispy-skin-salmon-with-kiwi-salsa/