Easy Grilled Octopus Recipe - tender, lightly seasoned and charred octopus that tastes amazing! A must try for seafood lovers!
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 1 hour
• Yield: Serves 2
• olive oil
• Juice from 1 lemon
• 1/2 tsp dried oregano
• salt and pepper to taste
• 2 tsps chopped fresh parsley
• 2 garlic cloves — , roughly chopped
• 2 pounds fresh octopus — (baby, medium or large)
- Place octopus in a pot and cover with enough water. Bring to a boil. Boil for 40 minutes.
- Remove octopus from hot water, rinse and place in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add chopped garlic. Let is cool and rest at room temperature, for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat a gas grill to medium-high heat.
- Slice octopus tentacles. Grill for 3-4 minutes per side, until charred.
- Remove from heat and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and add lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle some oregano (optional) and parsley on top. You can also add some chopped garlic, too (optional).
This great family recipe is thanks to Cooking-LSL Recipes at https://cookinglsl.com/easy-grilled-octopus-recipe/