A fantastic quick and easy chicken thigh recipe! You'll love the terrific garlic flavour in this - seared on the crust and in the sauce. The trick to crispy skinless chicken thighs is to cook longer on a lower heat.
• Prep time: 3 minutes
• Cook time: 12 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• salt and pepper
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 2 large garlic cloves, minced
• 25g / 2 tbsps unsalted butter
• finely chopped parsley (Optional)
• 700g / 1.2 lb skinless boneless chicken thighs
• 1/2 cup or 125ml dry white wine (broth or water)
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in skillet smooth side down.
- Press down lightly with with spatula. Cook for 5 minutes until deep golden and crispy.
- Turn and press lightly with spatula. Cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic and butter, cook for 1 minute until garlic is light golden and it smells amazing.
- Add wine, then turn up heat. Stir around the chicken to dissolve golden bits stuck on the skillet into the wine. Simmer rapidly for 1 1/2 minutes or until alcohol smell evaporates.
- Remove from heat. Serve chicken with sauce.
This great family recipe is thanks to Recipe Tin Eats at https://www.recipetineats.com/garlic-chicken-thighs-recipe/