Garlic Prawns (Banana Prawns)
The simple flavours of these king prawns will make you feel like royalty.
• Prep time: 30 minutes
• Cook time: 5 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1 1/2 tbsp dry sherry
• crusty bread, to serve
• 1 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
• 4 garlic cloves, chopped
• 1 tsp Masterfoods Chilli Flakes
• 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
• 1.5kg medium green king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- Combine oil, garlic, chilli and paprika in a large saucepan. Heat over medium heat for 3 minutes or until oil becomes aromatic. Increase heat to high.
- Add prawns. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until prawns begin to turn pink. Add sherry and cook for 1 minute or until prawns are cooked through. Remove from heat. Toss through parsley. Spoon prawn mixture into bowls. Serve with crusty bread.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste Recipes at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/garlic-prawns-2/c42a5028-ac6a-4311-997d-7c62177f1871