Here is a flavourful Greek twist on an Italian classic. It's an easy weekday meal that is become one of our favourite. My family and I enjoy it with garlic cheese toast.
• Prep and cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 12 frozen cheese ravioli
• 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
• 1 cup fresh baby spinach
• 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
• 1/3 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
• 1 cup canned diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat 4-6 minutes or until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add ravioli, spinach and olives; heat through, stirring gently to combine. Sprinkle with cheese.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste of Home at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/greek-style-ravioli/