Premium RIB EYE is BACK in stock NOW!
• Prep and cook time: 8 hours & 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp pepper
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 2 lbs. rib eye steaks
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
• 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Add the steaks.
- Seal the bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or desired doneness.
This great family recipe is thanks to BigOven Recipes at https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/grilled-rib-eye-steaks/161733