Guajillo marinated Aussie beef pitas
• Prep time: 1 hour
• Yield: Serves 6
• Portion size: 8 oz
• Alternate Cuts: Aussie grassfed beef sirloin
• 2 pounds sliced Aussie grassfed beef bottom flat
• 1 cup guajillo paste marinade
• 6 each toasted pita bread
• 2 cups greek yogurt coleslaw
• 2 cups roasted pineapple salsa
• 1 cup guajillo chili sauce
• 1 cup garnish micro greens
For the beef: Marinade beef with guajillo paste and let marinate for 1 hour. Cook beef in a cast iron pan until desired cooking temperature is reached.
For the coleslaw: Thinly slice cabbage and mix with seasoned Greek yogurt and combine.
To plate: Place a toasted piece of pita bread down on the plate. Top with coleslaw and the sliced beef. Garnish with salsa, chili sauce and micro greens.
This great family recipe is thanks to True-Aussie-Beef-And-Lamb Recipes at https://www.trueaussiebeefandlamb.com/recipes-usa/foodservice-recipes/beef/guajillo-marinated-aussie-beef-pitas/#