Hoisin Glazed Salmon and Veggies in Foil
This Hoisin Glazed Salmon and Veggies in foil baked to perfection and drizzled with an amazing 3 ingredient hoisin sauce!
Making a tasty salmon dish at home is easier than you may think. All you need is 30 minutes and some staple pantry ingredients — including aluminum foil — to make this Hoisin Glazed Salmon and Veggies in Foil recipe. Complete the meal by serving with rice, pasta or a salad. It's the perfect busy weeknight dinner.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 2 salmon fillets
• olive oil for drizzling
• 2 cups mixed vegetables
• sesame seeds for garnish if desired
3 ingredient Hoisin Sauce:
• 1/4 cup hoisin
• 1/2 tsp sesame oil
• 3 tbsps low sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line two separate sheets of aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
- Place veggies on the bottom and drizzle with a little oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place a piece of salmon on top of the vegetables. Repeat step.
- Divide the hoisin sauce and brush the salmon filets with only half of the sauce. (The other is reserved for when the salmon comes out of the oven).
- Fold up the aluminum foil around the salmon and veggies until everything is covered and sealed tight.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the salmon is cooked all the way through and the veggies are tender.
For Hoisin Sauce: Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
This great family recipe is thanks to Chef Savvy at https://chefsavvy.com/hoisin-glazed-salmon-and-veggies-in-foil/