• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• kosher salt
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1/4 cup soy sauce
• 2 tbsps lemon juice
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tsp red pepper flakes
• 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
• freshly ground black pepper
• 3 tbsps extra virgin olive oil, divided
• 4 6-oz salmon fillets, patted dry with a paper towel
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and red pepper flakes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons oil. When oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper. Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip over and add remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add the honey mixture and sliced lemons and cook until sauce is reduced by about 1/3. Baste salmon with the sauce.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to delish Recipes at https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a55762/honey-garlic-glazed-salmon-recipe/