Huon Premium Cold Smoked Salmon on Kipfler Potatoes with Crème Fraiche, Capers and Salmon Caviar
We’re always looking for ways to impress with simple steps that let produce shine and this one ticks all the boxes. Minimal ingredients, great flavours and beautiful presentation.
• Prep time: 8 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 200g crème fraiche
• 1 tbsp baby capers
• To taste salt and pepper
• 1/2 cup micro cress leaves
• 2 tbsps Huon Premium Caviar
• 8 slices Huon Premium Cold Smoked Salmon
• 8 small kipfler potatoes, washed and unpeeled
- Place the washed kipfler potatoes into a saucepan of cold salter water, bring to a boil and cook for 8 minutes, or until tender but not falling apart. Remove, drain, set aside to cool and cut into halves longways.
- Beat the crème fraiche until stiff, season well and spread a little onto plates.
- Place four potato halves onto each plate, cover each with half a slice of smoke salmon and top with a little crème fraiche. Top two with the capers and two with the salmon caviar, then finish each with a little of the micro cress.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-premium-cold-smoked-salmon-kipfler-potatoes-creme-fraiche-capers-salmon-caviar/