Huon Smoked Salmon Frittata
So quick and easy this will be a recipe you’ll soon know by heart!
A perfect weekend breakfast option when you’ve got a little more time or the perfect frittata to make and enjoy cold or heated up later for lunch!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 150g Huon Wood Roasted salmon
• 1 Cup thinly sliced sweet potato
• 2 Cups baby spinach
• 1/2 Cup sliced red or yellow capsicum
• 1/2 Cup cream
• 6 Large free range eggs
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees C
- Combine eggs, cream, sliced capsicum, baby spinach and thinly sliced sweet potato in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan with rice bran oil
- Carefully pour the egg mixture into the fry pan and top with flaked pieces of Huon Hot Smoked Salmon
- Bake for 20 minutes or until frittata is firm and golden brown.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-wood-roasted-salmon-frittata/