This vegan Italian pasta salad is quick, easy, and full of flavour. Mixed olive leaves pasta, fresh herbs, a colourful array of summer tomatoes, radishes, peppers, onion and an olive oil dressing. It’s perfect for summer barbecues and picnics.
1 Mixed Olive Leaves Pasta
1 Yellow Pepper
3 San Marzano Tomatoes
1. Cook the Mixed Olive Leaves pasta for 10 mins
2. While the pasta boils, prepare the dressing. Mix all of the dressing ingredients (oil, vinegar, sea salt, sugar, fresh basil, pepper).
3. Cut all the vegetables as you like.
4. Drain the pasta and pour olive oil to separate the pasta leaves.
5. Add your vegetables, and pour the dressing.
6. Let the pasta chill in the fridge before serving. Taste and adjust seasoning before serving.