Lamb Cutlets with Carrot and Broad Bean Salad
Make the most of the warmer weather and fire up the BBQ for this simple 5-ingredient main, ready in just 30 minutes!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 200g Coles Beetroot Dip
• 1 bunch mint, leaves picked
• 500g pkt frozen broad beans
• 12 Coles Australian Lamb Cutlets
• 2 bunches Dutch carrots*, peeled, ends trimmed
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange carrots over lined tray. Spray with olive oil spray. Season. Roast, turning occasionally, for 15-20 mins or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the broad beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins or until heated through. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Peel. Place in a bowl.
- Heat a chargrill on high. Season the lamb and cook for 2-3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Add carrots and mint to the broad beans in the bowl. Toss to combine. Arrange the lamb and salad on serving plates. Season. Serve with beetroot dip.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste Recipes at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/lamb-cutlets-carrot-broad-bean-salad-recipe/olur5g3k