Check out this quick and easy noodle salad recipe with fresh king prawns, sweet and juicy mango and crunchy veggies. This super bright salad is low in calories and ready in 25 minutes – an easy midweek meal for the family.
• Prep and cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 150g rice noodles
• 1/2 carrot, shredded
• 1 pak choi, shredded
• 1/2 mango ripe, sliced
• a handful coriander, chopped
• a handful radishes, thinly sliced
• 220g cooked peeled king prawns
• a handful sugar snap peas, shredded
• 1/4 cucumber, deseeded and chopped
• a handful cashews, toasted and chopped
• 3 lime, juiced
• 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
• 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
• 1/2 a garlic clove, crushed
• 1 tbsp soft light brown sugar
- Cook the noodles following pack instructions, then drain and run under cold water until completely cold. Drain again well.
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a bowl, then add the mango, cucumber, pak choi, carrot, sugar snap peas, radishes, prawns and the cooked noodles. Toss really well, then serve sprinkled with the cashews and coriander.
This great family recipe is thanks to Olive Magazine at https://www.olivemagazine.com/recipes/quick-and-easy/mango-and-prawn-rice-noodle-salad/