Impress your family with this quick and tasty one-tray prawn rigatoni.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 35 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 400g rigatoni
• 125g soft goat's cheese
• 2 garlic cloves, chopped
• 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
• 2 cups (500ml) fish stock
• 1/2 bunch chives, snipped
• 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tbsp chopped oregano leaves
• finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
• 16 large green prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place the pasta, fish stock, garlic, oregano and 2 cups (500ml) hot water into a 3L (12-cup-capacity) casserole dish. Cover with a lid and bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and add prawns, lemon juice and peas. Cover and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the pasta is al dente and the prawns are cooked through. Season.
- Drizzle with oil and scatter with goat’s cheese, chives and lemon zest to serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to delicious at https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/oven-baked-prawn-rigatoni/b40bdbe5-0026-42ce-b097-2caddc62a5a1?current_section=recipes