Love this version, but wanna switch up the flavors? Try swapping limes for lemons and cilantro for dill. Now you've got a latin-inspired salmon that would be perfect served atop cilantro lime rice!
• Prep and cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• kosher salt
• 2 tbsps butter
• 1/4 c. white wine
• 2 cloves garlic, sliced
• Pinch red pepper flakes
• 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• freshly ground black pepper
• juice of 1 1/2 lemons, divided
• 1 lemon, cut into rounds, for serving
• 2 tbsps freshly chopped dill, for garnish
• 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets, patted dry with a paper towel
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. When oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper. Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip over.
- Add wine, juice of 1 lemon, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer and cook, basting salmon occasionally with a spoon. When salmon is opaque, remove from skillet. Add butter and remaining lemon juice to pan and whisk to combine with the sauce. Let simmer until thickened slightly, 2 minutes.
- Serve fish drizzled with pan sauce and topped with fresh lemon slices and dill.
This great family recipe is thanks to delish Recipes at https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a23570664/pan-fried-salmon/