• Prep and cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves depends on how many people
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 12 slice (540g) white bread
• 1/2 cup (150g) mayonnaise
• 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
• 50 gram baby rocket leaves, trimmed
• 12 cooked medium king prawns (540g)
- Combine mayonnaise, rind and juice in small bowl; whisk until smooth.
- Shell and devein prawns; slice in half lengthways.
- Remove and discard crusts from bread. Cut each slice in half diagonally.
- Spread each bread triangle with 1 teaspoon of the mayonnaise mixture. Lay rocket across the middle of each triangle; place one prawn half on top of rocket. Fold triangles in half, bringing the two longest points together; secure with toothpicks.
This great family recipe is thanks to Women's Weekly Food Recipes at https://www.womensweeklyfood.com.au/recipes/prawn-sandwiches-3322