Pulled Beef Brisket Taco
Pulled Beef Brisket Taco - the easiest homemade beef brisket taco with mango. These tacos come together in 20 minutes, so delicious.
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 5 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 1/2 tbsps oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 packet 18 corn tortillas
• 1 ripe mango, cut into small cubes
• 1 lime, cut into wedges
• 1 bunch cilantro leaves
• 1 package Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Beef Brisket, thawed (16 oz)
- Thaw the beef brisket at room temperature. Heat up a skillet with the oil, saute the garlic until aromatic before adding the beef brisket. Warm up and cook the beef brisket for a few minutes.
- Topped with some mango cubes, cilantro leaves and serve with lime wedges.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASAMALAYSIA Recipes at https://rasamalaysia.com/pulled-beef-brisket-taco/