My family combined two of our favorite things: pulled pork and grilled cheese sandwiches. This recipe is super fast and easy when you use store-bought pulled pork.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 8 slices country white bread
• 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 carton (16 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
• 6 ounces sliced Manchego cheese or 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat shredded pork according to package directions. Stir in garlic. Layer four slices of bread with cheese, onion, pork mixture and remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with mayonnaise.
- In a large nonstick skillet, toast sandwiches in batches over medium-low heat until golden brown and cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes per side.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste-of-Home Recipes at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/pulled-pork-grilled-cheese/