• Prep and cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 3/4 cup water
• 1 pound ground beef
• 3 cups spaghetti sauce
• 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
• 1 ounce prosciutto or deli ham, chopped
• 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
• 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and prosciutto over medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and water; bring to a boil. Add ravioli. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until ravioli is tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Simmer, uncovered, 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste of Home at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/ravioli-skillet/