• Prep and cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp pepper
• 1 cup frozen peas
• 1/4 tsp dried thyme
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 3 tbsps olive oil, divided
• 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 1 package (about 9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding peas during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 - 2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain tortellini mixture; add to skillet. Stir in salt, thyme, pepper and remaining oil; toss to coat.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste of Home at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/shrimp-tortellini-pasta-toss/