Spicy Chicken, Mango & Jalapeño Salad
Flavour chicken breasts with coriander, chilli and lime then serve with Mexican corn chips and a fresh, crunchy salad!
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: no need to cook
• Yield: Serves 4
• 250g pack cherry tomato, sliced or quartered
• 2 tbsp finely chopped jalapeños
• small handful coriander, roughly chopped
• juice 1 lime, plus halves to serve
• 1 small red onion, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
• 4 cooked chicken breasts, torn into bite-sized shreds
• 2 Little Gem lettuces, torn into bite-sized pieces
• 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
• 1 ripe mango, stoned, peeled and diced
• handful tortilla chips, broken up a little
- Put the cherry tomatoes, jalapeños, coriander, lime juice, onion and oil in a large bowl with some seasoning.
- Pop the remaining ingredients, except the tortilla chips, on top of the dressing. Gently mix the salad together to coat.
- Sprinkle the tortilla chips over the top and serve immediately with lime halves.
This great family recipe is thanks to BBC Goodfood at https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2248650/spicy-chicken-mango-and-jalapeo-salad