Spinach Ravioli Bake
This entree is unbelievably simple to prepare yet tastes delicious. The fact that you use frozen ravioli straight from the bag without boiling or thawing. Saves so much time.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 40 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 2 cups spaghetti sauce
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
• 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
• 1 package frozen sausage ravioli or any types of ravioli of your choice
- Place 1 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased shallow 2 qt. baking dish. Top with half of the ravioli, mozzarella cheese, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degree for 40 - 45 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste of Home at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/spinach-ravioli-bake/