This stuffed chicken breast is delicious, impressive, and comes together with ease. With savory flavors of sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and cheese, it's a 30 minutes meal you won't soon forget.
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/4 cup pesto
• 2 tbsps olive oil
• 4 tbsps cream cheese
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 4 large chicken breasts
• 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
• 2 tbsps parsley, minced (Optional)
• 1/2 cup spinach, roughly chopped
• 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat your oven to 375° F.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board. With a small sharp knife, carefully cut a pocket into the side of the chicken breasts. Take care not to cut all the way through. You are creating a "pocket" for all the filling to bake in.
- Season the chicken with salt, inside and out.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic, pesto, cream cheese and mozzarella. Set aside.
This great family recipe is thanks to The Modern Proper at https://themodernproper.com/stuffed-chicken-breast-with-spinach-cheese-and-sun-dried-tomatoes