• Prep and cook time: 40 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 1 cup tahini vinaigrette
• 1 cup sumac spice rub
• 3 cups roasted vegetables
• 2 cups spiced lentils and farro
• 4 pounds deboned Aussie leg of lamb
- For the lamb: Pre-heat oven to 375 F and pre-heat grill. Rub the lamb leg with spice blend. Roast until rare. Dice and skewer with vegetables and finish on grill until medium-rare.
- For the Lentils mixture: Cook lentils and farro in separate pots, once cooked combine together and season with remaining spice rub.
- To plate: Place a pillow of the lentil mixture on the plate and top with two skewers of lamb. Add some roasted vegetables to the plate and finish with the vinaigrette.
This great family recipe is thanks to True Aussie Beef & Lamb at https://www.trueaussiebeefandlamb.com/recipes-usa/foodservice-recipes/lamb/sumac-spiced-aussie-leg-of-lamb/#