This Thai Baked Chicken Drumsticks – juicy, tasty, moist chicken marinated with amazing Thai flavors and baked to golden perfection. So good!
• Prep time: 30 minutes
• Cook time: 40 minutes
• Yield: Serves 3-4
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 3/4 lbs chicken drumsticks
• Thai sweet chili sauce, for dipping
• 2 tbsps finely chopped cilantro stems
• chopped cilantro leaves, for garnishing
• 1 tbsp oil
• 2 tbsps coconut milk
• 1 3/4 tbsps fish sauce
• 1 pinch turmeric powder
• 1 pinch cayenne pepper
• 3 dashes ground black pepper
• 1 tbsp honey or Thai palm sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Combine all the ingredients in Marinade, whisk to mix well to form a nice milky pale yellow mixture.
- Add the cilantro and garlic to the chicken, rub onto the chicken drumsticks with your hand. Add the Marinade to the chicken, mix to coat well and marinate for 30 minutes or best for two hours.
- Arrange the chicken on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, bake for 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve immediately with Thai sweet chili sauce.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALASIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/thai-baked-chicken-drumsticks/