Could this be the perfect fish and chips recipe? This will please everyone in the family!
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 3 Lemons
• 1 cup Milk
• 1 cup Cream
• 1 Dill (bunch)
• 4 Bay Leaves
• 150g Canola Oil
• 1/4 cup mint leaves
• 1 tsp Pepper berries
• 1 tsp Sea Salt Flakes
• Pinch Sea Salt flakes
• 300g Baby green peas
• Pinch Cracked black pepper
• 4 Huon Salmon portions (skin on)
• 2 Large sweet potato (peeled and sliced thickly)
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Sprinkle the skin of each portion with sea salt flakes and pepper.
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan with a little ghee and carefully place each Huon Salmon portion into the pan skin side down and cook skin side down for 2 minutes before turning the salmon over for another 5 minutes.
- Peel sweet potato and slice into wedges, placing on an oven tray before cooking in oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan combine milk, cream and bay leaves and bring to the boil then simmer for approx. 2 minutes before removing the bay leaves and adding the peas, dill, mint, pepper and sea salt and mash.
- Plate the salmon, sweet potato, pea mash on a plate and add a char grilled lemon slice to serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/the-ultimate-crispy-skin-huon-tassie-salmon-and-chips/