Toss satisfying cheese tortellini and mozzarella with refreshing veggies for a substantial potluck salad. Sometimes I keep a bowl of this in the fridge for my family members to dig into when they need something FAST!
• Prep and cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 pint grape tomatoes
• 1 cup Italian salad dressing
• 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
• 1 package (13 ounces) dried cheese tortellini
• 1 jar (11.1 ounces) pitted Greek olives, drained
• 1 carton (8 ounces) miniature fresh mozzarella cheese balls, drained
• 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
Method: In a large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Immediately add zucchini and dressing; toss to coat. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste of Home at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/connie-s-tortellini-salad/