Ready in 45 minutes, this savory meatball dish is made with ground turkey and creamy basil pesto sauce. They're great over pasta or in a meatball sub.
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 45 minutes
• Yield: Serves 36
• 2 lb ground turkey breast
• 1 1/2 cups Progresso™ plain bread crumbs
• 1/2 cup basil pesto
• 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
• 2 eggs whites
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with sides or 15x10-inch pan with foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined. Shape mixture into balls; place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until thermometer inserted in center of meatballs reads 165°F.
This great family recipe is thanks to Betty Crocker Recipes at https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/turkey-pesto-meatballs/9e4abb0e-a7fa-42d7-ba04-8b2022bb8aab